- Ablade Glover, Market figure, 2002
- Ablade Glover, Yellow Forest, 2015
- Ablade Glover, Profile, 2017
- Ablade Glover, Market, 2016
- Dominique ZINKPE, La Pieta, 2020
- Dominique ZINKPE, Regard d'amour, 2020
- Dominique ZINKPE, Reine d'un soir, 2020
- Dominique ZINKPE, Histoire à trois 3, 2020
- Obou Gbais, Anono by night, 2020
- Obou Gbais, Anono crowd yellow, 2020
- Obou Gbais, Anono Museum, 2020
- Obou Gbais, Locodjro Stree Collage 1, 2019
Founded in 2013, 1-54 is the first international art fair dedicated to contemporary art from Africa and its diaspora. Striving to promote diverse perspectives, 1-54 features leading international galleries specializing in contemporary African art, joined by a program of lectures and special projects.
Due to health conditions, LouiSimone Guirandou Gallery will participate in the seventh edition of 1-54 New York online starting May 17, 2021, with a VIP preview on May 17 and 18.
Following the success of London and Paris, 1-54 continues its partnership with Christie's to create and host an online platform accessible worldwide, with virtual booths showcasing the galleries' works and offering 360-degree exhibition rooms, as well as a series of individual spotlights on participating artists.